Flint River Ranch Salmon and Potato Dog Food Formula
The new Flint River Ranch Super Premium Salmon and Potato dog food formula is an all natural, oven-baked ultra premium grain-free dog food ideally formulated for the growth and health of puppies and adult dogs. The Salmon and Potato dog food formula is a high quality, single-meat protein source food with a nutritious, delicious blend of salmon, salmon meal, potatoes, peas, pumpkin, organic quinoa, blueberries, probiotics and more!
High in natural antioxidants for a healthier immune system, the Flint River Ranch Grain-Free Salmon and Potato dog food will also help with shedding, itching and stomach issues for your food- or skin-sensitive canine companions! The FRR Salmon and Potato formula is also free of corn, wheat and other grains, chicken, and soy — four of the most common allergens in dog foods.
The Salmon and Potato no-grain dog food formula comes in easy to chew and digest kibble shape and also packs a healthy assortment of herbs, fruits, probiotics, digestive enzymes, essential vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat — all resulting in better nutrition, palatability, and digestibility. Healthy superfood ingredients in the Salmon formula include:
- Pumpkin - Great source of antioxidants and fiber (eases digestion)
- Organic Quinoa Seed - Contains all 9 amino acids dogs need to build muscle, plus quinoa is a natural source of antioxidants and healthy fats
- Peas, Blueberries, Kelp, Pineapple Stem, Papain, Rosemary Extract and Alfalfa Meal - All are excellent sources of antioxidants for a healthy immune system, and together are natural sources of up to 70 vitamins and minerals
- Probiotics - Aid in digestion
- Tomato Pomace - Natural antioxidant, a source of Lycopene, and a prebiotic to aid in digestion
- Egg Product - Eggs are nature's most complete protein source
- Flax Seed - A source of omega 3's and fiber
- Lecithin - Good for your dog's skin and coat, emulsifies fats and helps detox the liver
Salmon, Salmon Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Canola Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols
- Source of Vitamin E), Tomato Pomace (Source of Lycopene), Pumpkin, Organic Quinoa Seed, Flax Seed (Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids), Alfalfa Meal, Natural Flavors, Egg Product, Blueberries, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Salmon Oil (Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids), Kelp Meal, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, a-Tocopherols
Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Manganous Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Sage Extract, Pineapple Stem (Source of Bromelain), Papain, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product
, and Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product
Formulated to meet and exceed the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile
for All Life Stages
Guaranteed Free of Animal By-Products, BHT, BHA and Ethoxyquin
Because Flint River Ranch premium dog food formulas are nutrient-dense, you should feed 20%-25% less than regular dog foods
. Each serving delivers maximum nutrition without unnecessary fillers
, so you'll also notice a lower stool volume and less clean-up.
It's best to introduce Flint River Ranch Super Premium foods by mixing with your dog's current food and increasing the amount of Flint River Ranch over several days. It will take time for your dog to adjust to the rich, easy to digest, all natural quality. A sudden change in any food source may be a shock to your dog's digestive system. You may notice loose stool. If so, reduce the amount being fed until your dog adjusts.
Feed your dog once or twice a day unless the breed is prone to bloating or excessive weight gain
), in which case we recommend feeding three smaller meals throughout the day. Food requirements vary depending on climate, breed of dog and exercise activity. Feed an amount that will maintain your dog's weight, and make sure to always have fresh water available.