The Flint River Ranch DryWater formula is an all natural, oven-baked ultra premium dog food developed as a healthier and more economical alternative to canned food for dogs.
A moist pet food without the can, you simply scoop the desired amount of DryWater food into your dog's dish, add enough warm water to just cover the food, and then stir briefly to create an instant fresh, tasty, warm, light and all-natural meaty gravy consistency
The DryWater formula is not only far superior to canned food in terms of healthy and holistic ingredients, it's also more economical to feed than the canned alternative. The 3 lb. bag of DryWater formula is the equivalent to 60 3½ oz. cans, and a 9 lb. bag equates to 180 3½ oz. cans. Serve as a single, complete hot meal or use as an excellent topping over Flint River Ranch Oven-Baked Dry Dog Food.
It's a completely new and unique feeding experience, one that your dogs will love and that will help improve your dog's quality of life in an economically- and environmentally-friendly way.
Canned Dog Food Comparison|
Canned Dog Foods
- Canned food is 75 - 82% water. That's only 2.8 ounces of actual food in a 14 oz. can - a 3 lb. bag of the DryWater formula, by comparison, has 48 ounces of food. Read the label and discover the price you pay for water
- Cans tend to be sold in inefficient sizes (too big or too small), resulting in wasted, uneaten food that has to be disposed of or refrigerated
- Cans can be difficult to open and reseal, and sharp edges can result in accidents
- Unappetizing appearance to go along with distasteful smell and "dead" over-cooked nutritional value
- Lifeless, mysterious food "globs" that all too often include fine-ground, rendered meat products
FRR DryWater Formula
- A lower cost per feeding - use only the desired amount, with remaining portion stored in a resealable bag
- An instant fresh, warm and healthy premium meal for your animal companions
- Real Chicken meal, with NO Poultry Byproducts and absolutely NO rendered meat products
- No dried-out leftovers, no unpleasant smell, no unappetizing appearance, no need for can disposal, and no wasted food
- No loose, runny stools to clean up in the backyard
- Completely All Natural - Absolutely NO Animal By-Products, Chemical Preservatives (BHA, BHT, or Ethoxyquin), Artificial Additives (Colors and Flavors), or Unhealthy Fillers
The Flint River Ranch DryWater Dog Food
concept required two years to develop, with a total testing process that involved food nutritionists, veterinarians, consultants, suppliers, manufacturing and other industry professionals. The all-natural ingredients are blended, mixed and manufactured utilizing a combined formulation of freeze dried, air dehydrated, heat dried, moist cooked and oven-baked ingredients.
The unique and healthier alternative to canned dog foods packs the healthiest natural ingredients, vitamins, chelated minerals, and "live enzymes" to help your pet's body holistically heal itself with quality nutrition. That means fewer skin allergies, no more "hot spots," less pet waste to clean up, and longer, healthier, more active lives for your dogs.
The completely original and unique blend is ideally formulated for puppies and adult dogs of all life stages, sizes, and breeds, and tends to be particularly favored by smaller dog breeds, including:
Small Breeds: Beagles, Dachshunds, Yorkshire Terriers (Yorkies), Pomeranians, Poodles, Pugs, Chihuahuas, Shih Tzus, Cocker Spaniels, Shetland Sheepdogs (Shelties), Miniature Schnauzers, Miniature Pinschers, Miniature Poodles, Maltese, Pembroke Welsh Corgis, Bichon Frises, West Highland White Terriers, Pekingeses, Lhasa Apsos, Papillons, Shar-Peis, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Cairn Terriers, Scottish Terriers (Scotties), Jack Russell Terriers, Silky Terriers, Schipperke, Toy Poodles, and many more
Large Breeds: Labrador Retrievers (Labs), Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Siberian Huskies, Great Danes, Bulldogs, Boxers, Terrier breeds, Akitas, Chesapeake Bay Retrievers, Chow Chows, Irish Setters, Whippets, Weimaraners, Dalmatians, German Shorthaired Pointers, Australian Shepherds, Bloodhounds, Newfoundlands, Vizslas, Old English Sheepdogs, Mastiffs, St. Bernards, Bullmastiffs, Great Pyrenees, Bernese Mountain Dogs, Italian Greyhounds, Alaskan Malamutes, Border Collies, Samoyeds, Pit Bulls, Basset Hounds, Brittany Spaniels, English Springer Spaniels, mixed breeds (aka loveable mutts), and many, many more
Chicken Meal (Absolutely NO By-Products
), Ground Whole Rice, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flax Seed, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols
), Dehydrated Beef Chunks, Dried Pasta, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Peas, Oat Bran, Rice Bran, Avocado Meal, Xanthan Gum, Tomato Flakes, White Fish Meal, Caramel Color, Avocado Oil, Carrots, Bell Pepper, Celery, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, a-Tocopherol Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, a-Tocopherol
Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Garlic, Kelp Meal, Parsley Flakes, Spinach, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Sage Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Barley Grass Juice, Rice Syrup Solids, Wheat Grass Concentrate, Spirulina, Chlorella, Green Tea Extract, Blue Green Algae, Echinacea Extract, Broccoli Powder, and Tricalcium Phosphate.
Formulated to meet and exceed the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile
for All Life Stages
Guaranteed Free of By-Products, BHT, BHA, and Ethoxyquin
Additional information can be found on the main Flint River Ranch Dry Water Dog Food