Flint River Ranch Wellness Pet Foods for Healthy Dogs and Cats
A+ FRR Navigation Bar
About A+ Flint River Ranch Pet Foods Flint River Ranch Testimonials A+ Flint River Ranch Shopping Cart A+ Flint River Ranch Pet Foods and Products Contact A Plus Flint River Ranch A+ Flint River Ranch Dog Foods and Dog Products
Home » Catalog » Cat Food Formulas » Cat Gift Combo Pack » CATPK - Cat Gift Pack
A+ FRR Shopping Cart Bar
My A+ Flint River Ranch Account A+ Flint River Ranch Shopping Cart A+ Flint River Ranch Checkout
Search A+ Flint River Ranch
 
Flint River Ranch - Top 10 Reasons to Make the Switch to a Better, Healthier Wellness Pet Food
A+ Flint River Ranch Wellness Pet Foods and Healthy Pet Product Categories
A+ Flint River Ranch for Health and Wellness - Feed the Best for Less
Top 10 Reasons to Make the Switch to Flint River Ranch
Why Flint River Ranch Is Cheaper to Use Than Competing Pet Food Brands
See How FRR Stacks Up Against Competing Pet Foods
Learn How You Can Sell
Flint River Ranch Foods
Cat Gift Combo Pack
[CATPK - Cat Gift Pack]
$25.49 $23.89
Our super fun Flint River Ranch Cat Gift Pack features three cat toys, catnip oil spray, and every cat's absolute favorite, Flint River Ranch Bonita Flakes treats! Just about all cats and kittens of any age LOVE the Flint River Ranch Bonita Flakes - they can't get enough!

There are enough treats and fun in our cat gift pack for several cats to enjoy or to indulge just one lovable kitty cat, and you can feel safe knowing the toys are made with organic hemp and filled with fresh, fragrant, organic catnip. These toys encourage your cats to romp and exercise themselves, while you get to watch their funny antics.

The Flint River Ranch Cat Gift Pack includes:
  • 1 oz. Bag of Flint River Ranch Sundried Bonita Flakes - Your cats will be begging for more!
  • Shelby the Hemp Mouse - Already filled with lots of organic catnip
  • Shelby the Refillable Hemp Mouse - With a ½ oz package of loose catnip for stuffing
  • Billy Bob the Cork Ball - Spray him and watch kitty go!
  • Bottle of Catnip Oil Spray - For freshening up cat toys, cat beds or cat scratch posts
Note: Catnip should be given to kittens 6 months and older. It will not harm younger kittens, but for some reason, kittens less than 6 months old do not appreciate catnip yet. Also, any colored designs on these products are from natural plant/food source dyes, so there's no need to worry when your cat chews them.

Did you know that enjoying catnip at all is genetically predisposed? 15% of cats will never enjoy catnip - leaving more for the other 85% that do enjoy it! If your kitty stops playing with the toys, remove them for a few days and then give again.

Our Cat Gift Combo Pack will be delivered by the United States Postal Service, and the packs may take up to 10 days to arrive.

Additional information for the Flint River Ranch Cat Gift Pack can be found on the main Flint River Ranch Cat Gift Pack page.

Back
Similar Items That A+ Flint River Ranch Customers Have Purchased
A+ Flint River Ranch Shopping Cart
   No items

Free Shipping & No Tax
on Flint River orders!*
Search A+ Flint River Ranch
Tell A Friend About A+ Flint River Ranch
 
Tell someone you know about this product.
Pet Food Recalls - No Flint River Ranch Dog Foods Recalled Ever
Shopping Engine Powered by:
A+ Flint River Ranch Shopping Cart Powered by osCommerce
A+ Flint River Ranch   © 2014   Pure Dog - A+ FRR
aplusfrr.com • FRR #122380 • aplus-flint-river-ranch.com
Contact Us today at: aplus@aplusfrr.com

Credit Cards Accepted for A+ Flint River Ranch Purchases

256-bit SSL Security for A+ Flint River Ranch via Comodo SSL
Home | FRR Top 10 | About FRR | Product Catalog | For Dogs | For Cats | Security & Privacy | Shipping & Returns | Site Map | My Account | My Cart | Contact A+ FRR