Flint River Ranch 12" Bully Sticks come from South American and Cost Rican free-range, grass-fed cattle, and the bully stick pizzles are completely chemical-free.
The low-to-no odor is a result of the proper processing of the freshest cattle products. The bully stick are oven-baked for extra flavor and cleanliness, and all batches are tested to ensure safety and the highest possible quality.
Dogs absolutely love bully sticks
, and you'll love keeping your dog happy and occupied with a safe, low fat, low calorie dog chew while the chewing actions help to keep your dog's teeth clean and his gums strong and healthy.
Our 100% All Natural Bully Sticks
for dogs are:
- Safe and Healthy Alternative to High Fat, High Calorie Dog Treats
- Oven-Baked for Flavor and Cleanliness
- Long-lasting and Will Not Splinter Like Dog Bone Chews
- No Grease, Little to No Odor, and No Mess
- 100% Digestible (Unlike Rawhide)
- Helps Clean Teeth Naturally
- Low in Fat and High in Protein
The delicious, naturally-flavored 12" bully sticks
are available in packs of 3 and are recommended for dogs up to 150 lbs.
Additional information for the Flint River Ranch
Bully Sticks can be found on the main Flint River Ranch Bully Sticks Dog Chews